CBD has been a hot topic in recent years owing to its health benefits and growing demand. You’ll find CBD products everywhere ranging from CBD clothing to even CBD bath soaks! With so much of CBD around you, it can be hard to gather authentic information regarding the compound.
So, what is CBD oil and is it even legal? Keep reading to find out more!
What is CBD Oil?
CBD oil is cannabidiol oil – it’s derived from the hemp plant, which has been used for centuries owing to its beneficial properties.
CBD is a cannabinoid and it influences the endocannabinoid system in your body to produce its beneficial effects. Unlike THC, the cannabinoid that causes a “high” in marijuana, CBD is non-psychoactive and safe to consume.
Types of CBD Oil
CBD oil is broadly divided into three different types:
- Pure CBD oil – this contains CBD with a purity of over 99%. The oil extracted from the hemp plant is filtered so that other plant compounds like terpenes and THC are removed.
- Full spectrum hemp/CBD oil – this contains all the components of the hemp plant, which has over a hundred different cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids. It also contains THC, but doesn’t exceed the legal limit (0.2%)
- Broad spectrum hemp/CBD oil – this contains all the components of the hemp plant except THC. Broad-spectrum hemp oil also contains many cannabinoids that act synergistically with each other and enhance each other’s effects.
Why has CBD Oil Become so Popular Recently?
CBD oil has become immensely popular recently owing to its numerous health benefits. Here are some potential health benefits of CBD oil:
- CBD oil may improve your sleep
CBD oil affects serotonin receptors in the brain, thus regulating sleep and appetite. Taking CBD before bed can help you fall asleep quickly. CBD oil may also prevent you from getting nightmares!
- CBD oil could reduce inflammation in your body
CBD oil could help with chronic inflammation. While acute inflammation is good for your body and plays a protective role, chronic inflammation can lead to many disorders like type 2 diabetes mellitus and heart diseases.
- CBD could reduce depression and anxiety
CBD oil could improve your mood and alleviate symptoms of depression and anxiety. It influences many receptors in the brain including serotonin receptors, thus improving your mood.
- CBD could help alleviate pain
Chronic pain can be very debilitating and makes up a major cause of hospital visits in the older population. CBD oil may help relieve pain by influencing the endocannabinoid system in humans and altering local nervous transmission. It can be immensely helpful for those suffering from multiple sclerosis and arthritis.
These are some of the many potential benefits of CBD oil!
CBD Oil for Pets
Not only is CBD oil beneficial for humans, but your furry friends can also reap the benefits of this wonderful oil. CBD oil could relieve inflammation, pain and anxiety in your pets. It could also help improve their appetite and promote healthy eating habits.
Is CBD Oil Legal in Poland?
Hemp is being cultivated in Poland for centuries now. In the 1900s, the cultivation of hemp was banned worldwide and Poland’s hemp industry suffered devastating losses. However, almost a century later, the ban was lifted and Poland became one of the first countries to cultivate hemp again.
CBD oil derived from hemp is legal in Poland, as long as the THC concentration of the final product is less than 0.2%. CBD popularity is exponentially increasing all over the world owing to its benefits. While in some countries it may still be illegal, you can easily get CBD oil from many different brands that are based in Poland.
The hemp that’s grown in Poland contains a very low concentration of THC (less than 0.2%), making it legal.
Any CBD product that contains more than 0.2% THC is illegal in Poland, except for medicinal cannabis which can only be prescribed by a doctor.
You can legally buy CBD both online and offline in Poland!
Can I travel with CBD oil to Poland?
Yes, you can travel with CBD oil to Poland as long as the CBD product contains less than 0.2% THC. It’s best to carry a certificate or lab test results with you, just in case.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much CBD oil should I take?
When starting to take CBD oil, it’s best to start with the lowest dosage available. Gradually increase your dosage until you see the desired effects of CBD on your body.
Does CBD oil have any side effects?
Generally speaking, CBD oil is safe for human consumption. However, on rare occasions, you may face minor side effects like nausea, changes in appetite and diarrhea after consuming CBD oil.
How can I use CBD oil?
CBD oil is very diverse and can be used in a number of ways. Here are some of the most popular ways of taking CBD oil:
- Add it to your food or beverages – add CBD oil to your favorite food or beverages and experience its benefits.
- Take it sublingually – place the CBD oil under your tongue for 30 seconds. This is the most efficient way to take CBD oil because it enables rapid absorption of CBD into your bloodstream.
- Add it to your skincare products – CBD could improve many skin conditions like eczema and acne. Add it to your skincare products and apply them like you usually do.
- Add it to your massage oil – a CBD oil massage helps relieve pain and body aches. It could also help you get a good night’s sleep.
What does CBD oil taste like?
Unrefined CBD oil has a natural earthy flavor to it. However, if that’s not what you’re looking for, you can always get refined pure CBD oil. Many brands also add mint and other flavors to the CBD oil to make it more palatable.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your favorite CBD products today and test them for yourselves! After all, there’s literally no harm in trying them out.