Are you looking for a job with opportunity to grow? Time for something a bit different? Then, you sound like a bit of us.
We are Australia’s #1 Cannabis Company, with brands in the Beverage, Health & Wellness and Pet categories. Our brands are fast-growing, expanding into new markets and developing new products every month. We are proud to offer Australia & NZ the highest-quality and most trust-worthy cannabis products on the market, as well as being a leading source of information and education to help end the stigma of cannabis.
We are based in Melbourne, but we work remotely – COVID or not. We are the kind of team where any idea is valid as we are constantly exploring new ideas, products & ways of doing things. If you are a real self-starter with a passion for building great brands and great marketing, then you’ve found the right place.
So, where do you come in?
With our new Pet, Wellness & Beverage brands just about to launch, we are looking for an enthusiastic, competent, data-driven and creative Social & Paid Media Coordinator to join the team.
You will report to our Marketing Manager and work closely with them to develop each brand’s paid digital advertising strategies, and then manage them day-to-day. You will also manage our social media pages – helping our other creatives to create posts based off a plan, scheduling posts & monitoring engagement and messages on each page.
Paid media is a core component of our marketing mix and so it is important that great care and effort is put into creating, running and optimising each campaign. This role includes the management of: Google Ads (Search & Display), Facebook & Instagram Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads & Snapchat Ads.
You will work as part of a larger marketing plan, with our designer & content creator at the ready to create visuals/videos and any other assets required to roll out campaigns across all platforms.
The ideal candidate:
- 2 years experience working in agency or client-side, in a digital marketing or social media role that involved managing paid digital media campaigns.
- Experience managing more than one social media page at once with proven ability to sensibly manage customer queries, complaints & problems as well as engaging with comments on behalf of the brand.
- Stays up to date with trends, changes & pop culture content opportunities in the digital/social landscape.
- In-depth understanding of Google – especially Google Ads. Cannabis is still a tricky topic in Australia with extra restrictions, so lazy ad management really doesn’t cut it – we really have to get creative and be diligent!
- Know their way around Facebook & Instagram Ads manager – we need someone with in-depth knowledge of current best practice in social media advertising, who has run a range of different, successful campaigns in the past.
- Strong written skills and demonstrated ability to write in different brand tone of voice.
- Is a bit of a data nerd and can competently put together weekly & monthly reports as well as identify opportunities and weaknesses in campaigns based on that data.
- Identifies as a creative – as we mentioned before, working in the cannabis industry requires a certain level of creativity and willingness to try new things. You love solving problems and have great creative vision.
- Is happy to be hands-on with digital tools. We are not looking for someone to have big ideas and pass them on to someone else – we need someone who can confidently manage our paid & organic platforms themselves, with creative & strategic guidance from our Marketing Manager.
- Experience with e-commerce brands is ideal
- Experience in the cannabis industry is not necessary
- Must have full rights to work in Australia – we will not sponsor a candidate.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a marketing role?