Associate – Contract – Investment Banking – Vancouver
Astra Life Sciences Inc. (the “Company”) is a Health Canada Cannabis processing applicant located in Vernon B.C.
Astra is committed to producing the finest quality medical and recreational cannabis products under Health Canada regulations. Astra will produce and distribute premium craft cannabis products from our Vernon facility.
The cannabis industry is going through its biggest ever global development focus and Astra Life Sciences is positioning itself to take full advantage of this rapidly developing industry.
Astra is currently seeking experienced Associate or a Investment Firm to join facilitate its Private Placement strategies and possibly a future IPO.
- Work alongside deal teams consisting of finance and legal professionals at all levels including the senior principles, on a variety of advisory and financing transactions.
- Market our opportunities to your database and other Investment Brokers
- Play a key role in all aspects of developing and executing transactions, including:
- financial analysis
- value analysis
- detailed modeling
- preparation of presentation materials
- research of company and industry dynamics
- conducting due diligence
- preparation of offering documents
- marketing transactions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be in current and good standing with the Securities Commission.
- Completion of a university degree in a business-related discipline;
- Understanding of business, economics and/or finance acquired through education/experience/personal interest;
- Strong technical/computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, relevant Market Data services);
- Good communication skills; ability to explain financial and statistical analyses verbally and in writing;
- Academic track record of excellence;
- Previous relevant experience is preferred, particularly in cannabis.
Astra welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including commission expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for contract with Astra, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission, Freelance
Pay: $80,000.00-$112,464.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Flexible schedule
- Stock options
- Work from home
- No weekends
- Fund raising: 3 years (Required)
- Securities (Preferred)
0 thoughts on “Canada: Investment Manager – Fund Raising Astra Life Sciences Inc.”
Canada: Directeur(trice) adjoint(e) en Succursale Société québécoise du cannabis
Canada: Senior Manager Investigations/TEU South Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission 24 reviews –