TerrAscend provides quality products, brands, and services to the global cannabinoid market. As the first North American Operator (NAO), with scale operations in both Canada and the US, TerrAscend participates in the medical and legal adult use markets across these jurisdictions. TerrAscend operates a number of synergistic businesses, including Ilera Healthcare, Pennsylvania’s premier medical marijuana cultivator, processor and dispenser; The Apothecarium, an award-winning cannabis dispensary with several retail locations in California; Valhalla Confections, a manufacturer of premium cannabis-infused edibles; and Arise Bioscience Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of hemp-derived products. TerrAscend holds a cultivation permit in the State of New Jersey and is pending approval for a vertically integrated medical cannabis operation with the ability to operate up to 3 Alternative Treatment Centers. Additionally, TerrAscend holds a Medical Cannabis Processor License in the State of Utah.
Please visit www.TerrAscend.com for more information about the Company.
We are looking for a Quality and Regulatory Affairs Associate to join our team! This will be a 12-month maternity leave contract starting in November, with possibility of extending.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide regulatory guidance to ensure compliance to all applicable regulations for manufacturing and sale of cannabis products
- Helps prepare and submit reports, amendments, and notifications to Health Canada
- Liaise with regulatory bodies
- Handle recalls and adverse events
- Supports the reporting of incidents or adverse events to regulatory bodies and maintenance of the company’s pharmacovigilance system.
- Approve and release of all incoming materials especially packaging and labelling materials
- Assists with tracking metrics related to compliance and efficiency of the quality systems and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in the review and processing of quality documents associated with manufacturing and technical support documentation
- Author and/or review SOPs as needed
- Support in review of batch releases documents such as testing lab Certificate of Analysis production documents and reconciliation
- Support customer complaints handling, CAPA program, deviation management, internal/external audit program
- Generate and review Product Quality review reports, trend reports and related reports
- Support all quality systems associated with GPP operations to ensure compliance at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have BSc in Biological Sciences/Pharmacy/Food or diploma in regulatory affairs from a recognized institute
- Minimum 2 years of quality assurance/ regulatory experience in food manufacturing, cannabis, pharmaceutical or related regulated environment
- Strong knowledge of Cannabis and GMP regulations
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced, time-sensitive work environment with changing demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic and cross-functional work environment
- Ability to work independently
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete criminal and reference checks.
TerrAscend thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
TerrAscend is a supporter of AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act). Accommodation will be provided to all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.
TerrAscend is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $0.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
To keep our employees safe, our COVID-19 protocol includes the following:
– Temperature checks
– Full PPE (hair net, beard net, masks, gloves, shoe covers, jumpsuit or lab coat)
– Restricted capacity in common areas
– Frequent sanitization throughout day
- Quality Assurance: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)