We are searching for an experienced and skilled Social Media Manager to join our team.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing our company’s social media accounts
(currently Facebook and Instagram). You will be expected to generate unique textual and visual content, plan out the posting schedules and engage followers.
The goal is to maintain and enhance our company’s image though creative planning to accomplish our marketing goals and effectively communicate our brand. You will be expected to keep yourself updated about all the trending digital technologies and social media trends specifically within the cannabis industry.
It is important that Güd Gardens’ philosophies and vision can be expressed clearly and creatively; therefore, exceptional communication skills are a must.
This role is a contractual opportunity and the expected hours worked per week is 15-20. Work will be performed remotely with exception to monthly meetings and on-site content capture and creation.
Contracted pay is roughly $250-$400/week and is dependent upon experience and scope of work completed.
- Build and create unique textual and visual content
- Update your social editorial calendar and update Admin as necessary
- Work on blog posts for website o Respond to inbound social messages and posts
- Monitor and respond to brand mentions
- Create conversations with brand advocates
- Find and engage with potential customers
- Research the social media industry in relation to cannabis
- Update your social editorial calendar
- Study and know Güd Gardens products and services
- Post to Instagram 2x/week
- Post to Facebook 2x/week
- Report Posting outcomes/successes/failures via email
- Research on current standard trends and audience likings
- Run social media analytics
- Encourage sharing through employee advocacy
- Meet with Administrative team to review monthly outcomes, establish future direction and present the next month’s strategy and calendar.
- Must have own equipment (camera, computer, etc)
- Proven work experience in Social Media
- Experience in product photography
- Strong working knowledge of content management systems
- Excellent copywriting abilities
- Ability to create and deliver creative and innovative content
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Knowledge of SEO and social media is a plus
- Basic understanding of web design is a plus
- Great interpersonal skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good time management abilities
- Strong decision-making skills
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $250.00 – $400.00 per week
We maintain the highest standards in disinfecting and sanitizing common surfaces, as well as daily temperature monitoring of all. Mask usage and properly distanced work stations are in place.
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Yes, occasionally