Shryne Group, Inc is setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
The company was incorporated in 2019 and currently has 7 retail locations with plans to expand to ~15 by end of the year and 30 for 2021. We are on a meteoric growth trajectory and run rate of ~80 hires/mo.
Notable brands include Stiiizy, Honeyleaf, and Authentic. The company had one goal when it opened its flagship STIIIZY (founded in 2017) store in 2019 in downtown Los Angeles: to redefine the cannabis retail experience.
The 6,500 square foot dispensary gives customers a fully immersive shopping experience from the moment they step through the doors. See what the Hollywood Reporter had to say about the store here.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
· Influence: Motivate desired actions in others by modeling the way
· Inspire: Empower those around you through positive teamwork, accountability, and trust
· Innovate: Drive creativity and resourcefulness through courageous problem-solving
· Win: Relentlessly drive to exceed expectations and deliver results with maximum urgency
· Grow: Practice growth mindset, remain humble and curious in order to develop professionally and personally
The Cannabis Compliance Analyst is a dynamic position responsible to ensure that all cannabis compliance regulations and quality control standards are being met. By working closely with the operations teams, you will have a direct impact on the day to day and long-term success of the company.
- Develop and maintain SOP’s for cannabis operations including retail, cultivation, distribution, and manufacturing
- Thrive as the subject matter expert on BCC, CDPH and CDFA regulations
- Conduct compliance training for the Company’s employees
- Research and provide guidance on city, county and state cannabis requirements
- Perform audits and investigation ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- Create compliance KPIs and Metrics and hold the team accountable to them
- Ensure corrective actions are adequate and are timely implemented for all identified compliance deficiencies
- Lead Metrc and inventory audits
- Communicate with regulatory authorities to answer inquiries or request information
- Assist with operations teams and develop efficient and effective solutions
- Collaborate with compliance director and legal counsel on license applications or renewals
· Monitor pending legislative and regulatory change
- Must be at least 21
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours a week including evenings and weekends when necessary
- High School diploma required, College degree in operations management preferred
- 2+ years’ compliance-related experience in a highly regulated industry
- Experience in a legal cannabis market highly preferred
- Knowledge and practical experience with inventory management procedures
- Experience with quality management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on training and education
- Knowledge of different cannabis products preferred
- Experience in writing and training team members on the implementation of SOP’s
- Knowledge of Metrc, ERP systems, and cannabis track & trace software preferred
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner
- Team-player mentality
- Comfortable in a Start-Up atmosphere
- Competitive health care benefit program
- Coaching and support for personal development
- Opportunities for career growth as we are in high growth mode
Note: We have implemented multiple layers of safety and best practices for ultimate cleanliness and prevention. These include, temperature checks, enforcement of masks being worn at all times, plexiglass partitions, social distancing, disposable PPE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)