About High Times:
The world’s most recognizable cannabis brand, High Times is a fast-paced, high-growth retailer, licenser and publishing house. With an iconic magazine, thriving online community and rapid expansion into the retail, licensing and distribution space, High Times has the buzzy energy of a startup with the backing of a brand that’s been bringing cannabis culture to the mainstream for 46 years.
Primary Role and Responsibility:
We are looking for a Director of Marketing Strategy to help us drive revenue through a myriad of revenue channels. The Director of Growth Marketing will drive the creation and implementation of a comprehensive marketing strategy based on all of our channels and products that leads to exponential revenue growth, increased brand recognition and drives consumer and market awareness.
- Define and own marketing strategies to support the company’s overall roadmap and business objectives
- Ensure all created marketing and brand strategies and material identify and powerfully convey our unique history and capture our vision and brand
- Develop deep expertise on industry, audiences, competitors, and priorities
- Lead strategic input and development of strategies inclusive of competitive landscape, research, key target audiences, etc.
- Using known marketing techniques to gather and analyze data as well as identifying new and less traditional methods, implement marketing and branding campaigns based on key metrics and analytics that result in increased customers and revenue
- Ensure that all marketing functions and operations, including product development, branding, communications, and trade show exhibition messaging is aligned to overall company marketing strategy
- Work closely with the functional leaders to communicate and ensure critical elements of company offerings are aligned with overall strategy
- Lead creative input process working with the creative team to shape strategy and meet business goals
- Ensure the communications strategy, marketing plans and brand narrative across all customer touch points is consistent and aligned.
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing or other relevant discipline with demonstrated success in building effective corporate marketing strategy and teams for highly technical products
- 7+ years’ experience building unique and compelling marketing strategies that make an impact on overall business plans.
- Specific success creating marketing strategies from scratch that identify, capture, and translate complexity into clarity
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally in start-up and/or innovation driven organization.
- Proven ability to use data to drive decisions and gain company leaders’ support for marketing initiatives and investments
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innovation mindset – able to think creatively, act independently and challenge the norm. Proactive work ethic, can-do attitude
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 7 years (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible