The Cannabis Animal Science Content Specialist must be able to produce and edit evergreen articles on the effects of CBD products on pets (dogs, cats, horses). We aim to provide accurate scientific content that highlights current studies on the effect of CBD on an animal’s endocannabinoid system. The Animal Science Specialist must be comfortable providing their byline on content pieces (Content Created by/Content Verified by).
Is this role right for me?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
- Collaborate with various teams to produce new content for existing and/or new web properties;
- Provide readers with the most informative and easy to understand content;
- Update, optimize, improve existing evergreen content;
- Collaborate and follow best practices to craft the best possible SEO pages for websites;
- Identify gaps in content, and plan content to fill those gaps.
What qualifications do I need?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Veterinary credentials (DVM or VMD), or PhD in relevant field;
- Must be able to identify false health claims, pseudoscience, and inaccuracies
- Proven experience with professional writing; proper grammar and spelling is a must;
- Experience in scientific content creation and/or editing;
- Must be available 10 hours per week.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates that also offer the following:
- Experience with WordPress CMS.