brand writing: 3 years (Preferred)
Content management systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Do you love translating the benefits of an organization to a target audience in various content media?
Find joy in engaging and exciting followers in the worlds hottest emerging market? Thrive in a fast-paced environment?
The Arcview Group is looking for an organized, self-guided, and detail-oriented Content Creator to join our dedicated Marketing team. Arcview is the first and largest group of high-net worth investors in its sector and rapidly expanding globally. Please visit a rcviewgroup.com to learn more about our mission.
START DATE: A s soon as possible SCHEDULE: Part Time, 30 to 60 day contract with
REPORTS TO: CMO potential to transition to full time
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience
- Manage content direction for the company in alignment with voice/tone of brand guidelines
- Creative content development for various media across all print and digital
- Produce educational and engaging material across all media catering to the interests of a target audience
- Tasks include, but not limited to, writing articles for company emails, web pages, e-books, videos, and social media posts
- Research on industry-related topics
- Create various content types (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms
- Conduct keyword research and employ SEO best practices to optimize content
- Analyze web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience writing engaging, education-based, thought leadership content on brand tone and voice
- Experience with premium, luxury, lifestyle, fashion, cannabis industry experience preferred
- Experience uploading content to various content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Shopify, Wix, XSitePro, etc.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Familiar with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads
- Ability to blend company/partner content guidelines with creativity. Having a unique voice and personality is an important and distinguishable asset.
- Have a sense of curiosity to identify problems worth solving.
- Original and authentic content development that can be applied across all media
- Highly organized, efficient, with high attention to detail
- Self-starter who works well independently and alongside a team
- Time management expert, who excels in setting and adhering to deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Capable of working on many simultaneous projects successfully and managing within a project management tool, ie Asana
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Types of writing projects: o Email campaign content o Article writing o Copywriting and editing o Social media content creation o Search engine optimization copywriting
To be considered for this role, please upload your resume and cover letter. Note: we are not currently accepting phone inquiries regarding this role.
The Arcview Group is dedicated to diversity, inclusion, accessibility, and equity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, sexual orientation, or disability status. We highly encourage our diverse community to apply, as we aim to ensure our staff reflects the diversity of the cannabis sector.
Individuals with prior cannabis convictions are also urged to apply.
The Arcview Group | Marketing | 2021
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $3,200.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- brand writing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Content management systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply