The image above shows the proposed distribution of new licenses for each county in Ohio. The left is current licenses, and the right is the total number of licenses after the state adds 73 more.
Each of these markets have big revenue potential, especially when the state converts to recreational sales – which is coming soon.
Here’s CannDev’s ranking of the best counties to secure locations in:
- Franklin County – 9 more licenses
- Cuyahoga County – 7 more licenses
- Hamilton County – 8 more licenses
- Summit County – 2 more licenses
- Montgomery County – 4 more licenses
- Lucas County – 1 more license
- Butler County – 3 more licenses
- Stark County – 3 more licenses
- Lorain County – 2 more licenses
- Mahoning County – 3 more licenses
This ranking takes into consideration the amount of licenses available, cross referenced with demographics, and being near a state border.