The Social Equity in Cannabis application window has been open for two weeks now. Applicants can still apply for a retail license until the window closes on March 30, 2023. Please review the LCB website for the most accurate and up-to-date information. Keep in mind the following information when preparing and submitting an application.
- You may only apply for a Social Equity License once.
- This program is for retail licenses only. Producer/processor licenses are not available.
- You cannot make changes to your business structure after submitting your application, so make sure it is correct before submitting your application.
- After the application window closes on March 30, third-party contractor Ponder Diversity Group will reach out with a link to create an account to submit verification documentation.
- After you apply, check your Business Licensing account to ensure the application was submitted and payment was made. Applications that are incomplete or have insufficient funds on March 30, 2023 will not be processed.
If you are interested in applying for a Social Equity license, please review the applicant checklist on the LCB website. For further assistance, review our Frequently Asked Questions page, where you can also submit your own questions.
0 thoughts on “The Social Equity in Cannabis application window has been open for two weeks now. Applicants can still apply for a retail license until the window closes on March 30, 2023”
Louisiana CBD Producer Files Lawsuit Against State Over Confiscation Of Hemp Products
IRELAND KILDARE COURT: Judge notices smell of cannabis in courtroom as he hears case