Cannabis Attorney (3+ years exp.)
Sonja Cotton & Associates is currently seeking a corporate attorney with 3+ years of experience representing businesses in the cannabis industry.
The successful candidate will have the following experience would be ideal:
- Experience helping clients obtain medical and/or recreational cannabis licenses at the state level.
- Experience representing medical and/or recreational cannabis companies on a range of business legal matters.
- Experience preparing private placement memoranda under Reg D.
- Experience advising banks with on-boarding cannabis companies.
- Experience directing and implementing a compliance program for the banks so that they can on-board cannabis companies.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience with writing about legal developments in the cannabis sector on social media.
- A willingness to speak at conferences and regularly attend networking Boutique corporate law firm based in Washington, DC, is seeking attorneys with 2-5 years of experience representing businesses in the cannabis industry.
To learn more about this exciting position, please contact Sonja Cotton or Lesli Allen at (602) 230-7500. Top academic credentials and experience desired. The firm offers excellent compensation and benefits. Arizona license is required or must demonstrate qualifications to attain licensure.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $135,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ 85251: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
- Health insurance
0 thoughts on “Cannabis Transactional Attorney (3+ years exp.) Sonja Cotton & Associates”
LCB’s Latest Quarterly Newsletter Is Now Live
Karma Koala Podcast 105 – March 25 2023 – Speaking With Heidi Urness @ McGlinchey Stafford About Cannabis & legal employment issues and also Mark Slaugh the founder at icomply updates us on compliance issues in the US & Internationally